if the British Columbia Real Estate Association thinks these articles are worth publishing, then they're surely worth taking a few moments to read. What's the point of such an exercise, you ask?
Real Estate matters and Contracts are complicated and nuanced in ways that most people simply do not understand without years of training and involvement with professional associations. It takes training and support to deal with these thing. Always use the help of a professional.
Buying or Selling? Always look for professional advice! There's a lot to know... great articles below...
- Timing is Everything
- Failure to Disclose Proves Costly
- Subject Removal
- What's Up (with the) Dock?
- Leasehold Strata Parking & Storage
- Selling the Right to Occupy the Right to Unsubdivided Land
- Boo You Really Want to Know?
- Forfeiture of Deposit
- Title Insurance
- Representations Regarding Property Boundaries
- Contract Fundamentals 101